Thursday, October 7, 2010

How Am I handling Growth

So for the past two weeks growth has been taking over my relaxed hair and having two different hair textures can be at times very challenging. But Tuesday I went to purchase my hair products and saw cold wave rods for 4.00tt and thought to myself how about I style my hair like this every now and then to avoid passing a comb through my hair due to amount of growth and stay away from the irons.

But not being a hair expert did in fact present a challenge because I was not sure as to how to go about it and how it may look.

So like any modern age woman I youtube it and came across this link which motivated me more to do it.



My end results look like this!
What do you think? I did not cut my hair, the rods made it style into a short look. I LOVE IT!



1 comment:

  1. wow rochie, what a great idea for reducing the stress on your hair. I really need to think about ways to do the same!

    ReplyDelete