Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year calls for more Discipline!


Happy New Year to everyone . Alas I am blogging, went on Christmas break on the 16th December and I cheated all the way through being home! Yes I did! There was none to little hair loving , disappointed? I am because a month can do so much reversal to my goal.
I relaxed my hair on the 15th of December and decided to add 3 track hair extensions. The middle (which broke years ago) has been recovering but I absolutely hated the
back of my hair on my back and the middle struggling to catch up! So I placed the extensions (glued though) , hardly anyone noticed. It felt like this freedom and so that is when I began neglecting my hair. I didn't stream often , I didn't grease often I didn't even apply my daily hair oils. Disappointed ! But it is a new year and calls for better discipline on my part.
Like Karen I am going to trim off my ends this weekend , although I do not want to I think it is necessary , almost like starting over ! Sigh the journey continues! I am unsure whether I will be placing the extensions in , but if I do I will be sewing it in as to make my hair rest for a bit.
I have picked up a few items that I use. I am a fan of the "TRIPLE GRO" brand products. My favorites is the Tea Tree Oil which I apply at least three times a week and I use the Satin Caps when I am just lazing home and for bed. Here is the link with a few products.
http://triplegro.com/ Thus far it has been helpful. So yes back on the wagon here is a picture of me Back in December .


Karen together we struggle but we will attain our hair goals soon!
So Cheers to the New Year!
P.S. I want to go fully honey brown! Thoughts please?!?

1 comment:

  1. wow rochelle ! your hair really looks great. You have a lot of retention there. congrats! you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete