Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So....I trimmed...

Ooops!! I did it.  Yesterday I spoke about trimming...and as soon as my hubby turned his head...I did it.  I clipped my ends.  It actually looks thicker, but shorter too.  I didn't want that...although I did say, I just want my hair to be thick and healthy.  I hope I got all the ends....cause I don't wanna have to do that again.

I was reading the upcoming appointments on my blackberry and saw that January 18th, was supposed to be my goal-meet date for Armpit Length hair.  I should have at least waited till then to measure.  I didn't cut off more than 2 inches at any one point, except in the bang area.  Still...I would have liked to see.  Grrrr...

So now the front sides i approaching shoulder, and the back hardly is.  I dunno.  I can't tell.  I'm gonna wash and deep condition tonight.  Gotta baby my new ends.  Winter is murder on my hair.  I need to find some kind of lazy style to give myself a break.  Hmmmm.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 OzBTW i bought some Castor Oil.  Not the Jamaican black one.  Although, I hear that's the real stuff.  I'm not even sure how to use it.  Just wanted it in my arsenal for thickness and itchy scalp. 

I hope it does something.  Can you tell I'm getting very impatient???!

I really wanna see rochie's pics.  I need a little inspiration.  That, and I need to start steaming....moisture, moisture, moisture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment