Monday, January 17, 2011

Raw Honey ...booo!

I'm back!  New week.  New gripes.....sigh... So I tried conditioning my hair with honey again. The last few times I have been so happy with the softness and movement. I really thought it would become a regular thing.  So, I went out and bought all-natural raw honey.  I was thinking that the less processing the better it would be.  Little did I know, that my hair wouldn't like it at all.  I didn't notice the same softness while it was still wet.  I dried and pressed my hair, but the outcome was not as straight as I like.  Boo!
Really Raw Honey 1 Pound - Pesticide Free, Totally Unheated Honey

Now, one night has passed.  I wrapped my hair to sleep, expecting smooth and bouncy hair in the morning.  It was actually looking the part when I got up this morning. Until....I'm not sure when.  But a couple hours later when i saw myself in the mirror at the office...I went looking for a hair elastic...cause the ends looked frizzy, dry...and well, unkempt. I don't know if I can blame all this on the honey.  Maybe it's the cold weather making life difficult again.  

I tied it up loosely, and will be sure to moisturize and seal tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment