Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hair vacation

At the beginning of June, the man and I went to Montreal for a few days to visit my friend.

Admittedly, I wasn't treating my hair well. I remember being very determined to wrap my it at night. I may have been the only black girl on earth who never really bothered with that. I'm sure that explains many of my breakage issues at the back.

Because my hair was pressed and I wanted to keep it that way, moisturization was not on the agenda. Only additions to the regimen were a Denman style paddle brush, a do rag.

Oh and water. I was trying to hydrate from the inside out. I'm not doing the best job of that right now.

Anyhow, I posted the pic so you could see that my hair seemed to be evenly growing out from the March chop. In later posts you'll see my usually unevenness emerging. The hair on the left side of my head grows faster than the right. (Wonder why). Post if you have any explanations!!
Karen Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment