Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's a new year!

Who needs to wait till January 1st to make a resolution, if you want to change something for the better, the time is always now.  The other day, I was chatting with my girl Rochelle about my new addiction:  Healthy Hair Care!  Over the last 5 months I have been re-educating myself on hair care techniques.  Growing up, I always had a head of hair that seemed to bounce back from regular cuts and trips to just beyond shoulder length in a short period time.  However, since 2008, I have had a bit of a roller coaster ride.  What used to be thick, strong and plentiful started to look straggly, weak and thin.  Not what I wanted, but I can now appreciate that what I was seeing in my hair was a direct link to what was going on in my body, health wise>

So now I'm on a trip, a hair journey, if you will...to grow to where no hair has grown before.

Care to join in?

No comments:

Post a Comment