Saturday, September 4, 2010

Snip snip

So here's my starting point. I decided to cut my hair. The ends were a mess and my pony tail was thin. My hair was dry from too much heat....and oh so damaged. The only thing was winter wasn't quite over and I kinda wanted to keep some length. It looks longer in this pic than it was.  The collar on my coat went up past my chin.  My ends when pulled reached to down to my could not reach the my collar bone at the base of my neck.


You can see the length better in the next pic.  So I had the stylist take off a lot from the front where it was in better condition, to match (more or less) the apparent length of the back. The truth is, the back had very little length to speak of.


 It was so damaged that it was all different lengths...and still is. Just now, many of those strands actually make it to my ponytails!

See the hairs sticking up at the back? Yep. Poorly broken off!

I think the girl who chut my hair was feeling my pain.  I think another 2 inches off would have left me with the healthiest portion of my hair only.  None the less, as my hair grows, you will be able to see how this hair compares to the un-abused new growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment