Saturday, September 4, 2010

June update


please ignore the vex look on my face. it was frustrating trying to get pics of my hair.

I took these on June 18. I only recall the date because my fiance proposed later that night!
This day I washed, deep conditioned, air dried, cool flat ironed, and gave myself a trim. I remembered being surprised at the length acculation since the late March chop.
At the time I was conditioner washing every other day using Le Kair Cholesterol Condtioner. I used infusium 23 leave in strengthening formula daily. I also had this Just for me conditioning detangler. I haven't figured out if my hair likes silicone products or not. Because I wash often, I think they're ok. However, my regimen is becoming a little more "natural" nowadays.
Looking back my hair was getting too much protein from the Le Kair, and the infusium. I was starting to get hard and a little unruly.
Karen Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment