Saturday, September 4, 2010

May growth check.

May 7th

Not much to see here. I just was wrapping at night, Drinking water, switched to sulphate free shampoo. Live Clean Argan Oil, sometimes and Johnson's baby shampoo at others. Funny, but the baby shampoo seems to be the harsher chemical. It's probably naïve to think this, but it's my clarifier. It seems to wipe my hair clean of all buildup and residue.

Anyway, I found it interesting. You can already see that the front of my hair is definitely outgrowing the back. I'm not surprised by that. It has been the case since childhood. This is about 5 weeks after my big cut. The hair at the front was cut shorter than the back, with a bit of a side bang. You can see it still in this picture. The bang seems to be trying to catch up to the rest. The sides appear to be one full inch longer. The back (if you look close to my neck on the left side) is still thinner, and is now shorter than the front.

I always have to remind myself that the hair at the back needs the most attention, and the tenderest care. It's very fragile. Moisture, moisture moisture. I'm doing a better job of doing that now.

Karen Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment